Wednesday, July 11, 2012

totally fell off the blog train, ouch.

I get befuddled when trying to figure out how to catch up on this blog. 


I don't know where to begin, or how to encapsulate it all.  Ultimately I will come to the realization that I will never be able to.  The last four months has been the most life changing time of my life, and easy to say the same for my wife.  We moved over 100 miles, left friends and jobs and took a chance.  We bought a house, got great gigs within our fields, and changed our lives completely.  It's been such a whirlwind, but a fabulous one.  ...definitely all for the better.  The start of our new lives together back in the country where we belong. 

This is home now.  The stand of trees going up Old Stone Highway that I have forever loved, now part of my evening commute home. 

Nice.  

Time to hop back on the blog train.



 

No comments: