Saturday, January 23, 2010

first foray into the world of Photoshop, and related adventures


I must apologize for the lack of blogs recently posted, or not posted as the case may be. Wedding planning has officially begun along with the new year and free minutes are quickly gobbled by to-do list making and doing, pre-planning to avoid mental freak outs, and yes, even a foray into extremely fun but time consuming graphic design. This is the "Save the Date" postcard that I designed for us for our wedding this fall out on Long Island. I hope you like it. Certainly the horticultural blog posts have suffered and might continue to over the next couple months and I am sorry about that. But do stay tuned and I will try and be better about getting posts up on a more regular basis. Thanks.

No comments: