Thursday, September 11, 2008

on politics


I thank Charles Gibson for asking the questions he did and running a good interview. I think he did a great job. Sarah Palin, on the other hand, I do not believe. This is the absolute best VP nomination the Republicans can come up with? Really?!? I know there is a lot to know, and it is hard to find any news agency that doesn't have a little slant in one direction or the other, but still, you have to be a little smarter to talk with the big kids. Commitment is fabulous but we all know commitment is not experience. And I am a big fan of experiential learning over talk, talk, talk. I was asked to join one of those silly facebook groups called "I Have More Foreign Policy Experience than Sarah Palin". Little did I know that was actually true. And I hate politics! Wowch.