Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happiness is...

...new Fluevogs! Angel Supervogs in black to be exact. And happiness is a wonderful birthday shared with friends and loved ones and delicious indulgences like new shoes (courtesy of overtime), martinis and ridiculous amounts of amazing seafood (courtesy of my love), and my surprise lemon meringue pie (courtesy of Diane at work)...


Not to mention being able to upload images to a computer that actually has working USB ports!!! A new machine sits before me and it is the most badass. I am excited to sort and organize and get caught up on all of these images and thoughts and be back in touch shortly, though I do have to admit there is a lot of catching up to do. Thank you all for the fabulous onslaught of birthday love and well wishes. Be right back.

No comments: