Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gotta Love Queens

I live in a very Greek neighborhood in Queens and the big fat weddings that happen at the local church are a real sight to behold. These families go all out and they never cease to amaze me. I usually mock the strangers that photograph these weekend wow fests but alas, today I became one of them. Today's highlight: the two male trumpeters in full medieval regalia playing a variation of the "Rocky" theme as the groom and his massiv-mo entourage get out of their extended stretch Land Rover limo with gull-wing doors. Honorable mention goes to the second stretch Land Rover limo with the bridal party, and these guys. Gotta love living in New York City.


...and no disrespect but I am so glad my wedding is not going to look like this. Wow.

No comments: