Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dad's pets


While Dad's away, the... ...deer will lay?!?

Heading into the city for the day, I parked at the folks house so I could hop a Hampton Jitney from the stop in town.  Checking on their place while they're away I had to text dad this photo.  This family of deer are practically his pets after so many years living together on this property.  I am sure he was none too pleased but I definitely had a good chuckle!

 The trip to the city was to join Diane Schaub (center), Curator of the Conservatory Garden in Central Park, her staff and volunteers in celebrating Earl Munroe, who tomorrow will retire after 13 years of tremendous service.  We wish Earl (left) and his wife Joan all the best as they begin the next chapter of their lives.  May it be a safe and comfortable return to Giyana, "the breadbasket of the Carribean".

No comments: