Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A plug for the work blog

(Tillandsia concolor coming into bloom at my office)

Usually I tend to keep my personal blog and my work blog separate. Even though I put a great deal of myself into my work and am proud of my accomplishments, I like to keep that there at the office and keep this space for my own personal thoughts and vents and rants and creations and such. Just nicer and safer to keep it separate in the midst of all this cyber-sensitivity, you know? Tonight however, I am pretty happy with a post I put up today on the HSNY blog, and definitely too damn tired to rewrite it, so you should click here and check it out! It's all about the unique green wall I maintain at my office. And some of the images are pretty fun. Be sure to click on them to see them enlarged. And on that note, I'm off to bed. In the comforts of A/C, thank God.

...'night!

No comments: