Thursday, July 3, 2008

garden pics posted to Flickr

So, I am thrilled to report that I finally have internet at home again after two weeks of living sans cyber-space thanks to the glorious bafoons at Time Warner Fable. This also means that I was finally able to upload and title most of the pics from our amazing long weekend up in Massachusetts visiting the Garden in the Woods. Included are a ton of fabulous natives you might not necessarily know about like the yellow birch (Betula alleghaniensis) above which is great to come across in the forest and the rose pogonia (Pogonia ophioglossoides), a native terrestrial orchid indigeneous to sphagnum bogs in the northeast. To check out all of my pics from our recent trip, check out my flickr account and look for the set titled "Massachusetts June 2008". Enjoy. We're off to my folks place in East Hampton for the holiday weekend in a few hours, if people are going to be out there, track us down. Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: