Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Top Christmas Video of the Day

Looking back over 2008, I realize one thing I'm thankful for is friendship. Via a new facebook addiction I've reunited with many old friends who I had been missing and thanks to a new job I've come to know a new crew of quick and witty folks I've quickly come to adore. One of the new crew is Stephen, a positive and determined soul who's job position and shoes I have stepped into. Stephen stopped by the garden today for a final visit before going back to California at the end of this week to continue his schooling in agriculture and horticulture. Good holiday cheer was had and then Stephen told us he wanted to show us the Christmas video he and his friend Josh made. This was by far the funniest thing I'd seen all week. Of course, it would help if you knew Stephen and Josh, I understand that, but, I still think you'll get a kick out of it. Enjoy.

Warning: This video may cause spontaneous dance moves and lead to La Bouche being very, very stuck in your head.

No comments: