Thursday, April 10, 2008

first published photograph

It's true, a photograph of mine was used for the cover of the latest "Green Issue" of Hospitality Design Magazine. And I am thrilled. I'm pretty sure this is my first published photograph and that's pretty exciting. I was contacted by Evan Dennie based on a picture I had posted to flickr. We hit it off and I agreed to let her send around whatever photograph she liked best. When she emailed me that my photo not only made a magazine, but made the cover, I jumped all over the office like a lunatic. That was fun!

The copy showed up in the mail and I'm psyched to check it out. Honestly, I had never heard of this magazine before. It wasn't so easy to find in Midtown. We shall see.

Another one for the horticultural portfolio I'm starting to build. And it's starting to look good. Right on!

To see the original photo and other pics of the green wall check out my flickr account. Enjoy.

2 comments:

John Northcraft said...

wow congrats dude! Were you jumping around like Tom Cruise on Oprah? hah

a-dub said...

that is so awesome! congratulations!!!