Monday, April 7, 2008

utter nonsense

Apparently not my night at the Scrabble table. But then again, I rarely get the win.

..and then there's Puck. Weighing in at a cool 21 pounds, I wonder if this guy has ever had a rough day in his life. Oh, yeah, sure, look at how he suffers. No, seriously, he and his mom were practicing their tumbling routines during Cheerleader U. For such a big boy you would be surprised, he is very agile.

Time to fold laundry and go to bed. Tomorrow its going to be a long day. I'm going to be masquerading as a floral designer, teaming up with a good friend to create a couple of tables for a big gala event on the Upper East Side. Wing-tips are out of the closet, trying to remember how to tie a bow tie. Tables set by 3, Tux delivered by 4, set up at 5, cocktails at 7, dinner at 8:30. I guess when life throws you lemons, have a garden party.

Or, as I'll probably be saying tomorrow as I'm racing like a crazy person through midtown, "welcome to New York, now get the fuck out of my way!"

No comments: